Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Can anyone in my house see what I search and do?

Yo I'm just wondering if there's anyway my parents can see what I go onto at night, and if they can see my messages. I usually use Facebook messanger to text and I always use incognito mode even if it's nothing bad I'm searching (cause it runs faster). So yeah, just wondering if there's anyway my parents can see what I go on and what I text and to who.

(I use an iPad 2nd gen that has a password, so no one can get on it, if it means anything)

Edit: I also mean if my internet has a history of everything that goes through it and if it's possible to get that info of what everybody on it's been doing



Submitted September 29, 2016 at 07:28AM by dakotae3 http://ift.tt/2cCOjJR via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment