Saturday, January 28, 2017

Would it be possible to create an engine which is friction-less?

Today while thinking about the issues I had been having with my vehicle I noticed most were due to some kind of friction in the engine. Just as a thought I was wondering if there was a way to create an engine where the only friction was where it was absolutely needed. Would it be feasible to create an engine using something like magnets and alternating currents to increase the performance and reduce damages from physical connections? If something like this already exist I would like to see it and how it compares to traditional engine, what pros and cons it has, and if it would be actually applicable in the real world.



Submitted January 29, 2017 at 04:15AM by SyjacksY http://ift.tt/2jqqw3l via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment