Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Selling a Mid-2012 MacBook Pro, advice on pricing? [x-post | r/laptops]

First of all I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this question, if not then please could someone point me in the right direction.

I've just upgraded my laptop so will be selling me old one soon, however I'm not really sure how much it's worth. It's a Mid-2012 15" MacBook Pro. I bought it for £1500 just over 4 years and have pretty much spent an average of 6+ hours on it every day since. I bought this model as it allowed me to make upgrades, which I have done. The specs are as follows:

Processor: 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7

Memory: 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 (upgraded from 4GB)

Storage: 240GB OCZ Agility 3 SSD + 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD (upgraded from standard 500GB)

Display: Intel HD Graphics 4000 + NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M

I could honestly go on using this laptop for what feels like forever, the only reason for upgrading is that I fancied something new. Any advice on price points would be very much appreciated, I really hope (and I'm sure) it has some value left in it!

P.S. Please, please, please don't tell me about how in your opinion I have bought a '£400 laptop with a £1100 logo'



Submitted October 31, 2017 at 05:08PM by JoeCMorgan http://ift.tt/2hqirxw via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment