Thursday, November 9, 2017

Custom Built PC Build

Hi,

I was having trouble finding a monitor case. I don't want to buy a Mac desktop but Apple's designs are sexy & beautiful. I don't wait a traditional PC case I want my setup to be different. I'm wondering where I could buy a monitor that I can seal my computer specs inside, only Apple does this which is a bit annoying because I love the design but don't wanna spend a lot of money I don't wanna spend money on a prebuilt at all I'm building a custom built PC but I don't want the traditional case I want to buy a monitor that I can put my specs inside like Apple does with their computers. If you can help that'd be appreciated, thank you so much! (:



Submitted November 10, 2017 at 10:45AM by niamreagan http://ift.tt/2jfm5Og via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment