Tuesday, November 21, 2017

I dont know if this is the place to post. Surface laptop? Reflective screen?

I am interested in changing laptops to a burgundy surface laptop from a vaio flip pc ( terrible decision). I have really sensitive eyes and my laptop is terrible when it comes to its display. I feel like the constrast is weird even after adjusting it and i can see the pixels all the time which is very hurtful for my eyes. Also, it is highly reflective which is also a big issue. I wouldnt want to change to a macbook ( which i found has thr best screen and my eyes dont hurt), because i am both not a fan and nor do i want to say no to a non touch laptop. My question is, would you recommend this laptop display wise? Is it really reflective? Any issues? Thank you



Submitted November 22, 2017 at 03:59AM by helpingbee http://ift.tt/2jLsqS6 via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment