Thursday, November 16, 2017

Need material for a project about the future of Moore’s Law

Hey all, I hope this is the right sub in which to ask this… I need some information about the future technologies that will substitute silicon chips when Moore’s Law won’t be valid anymore. I need this for a project at high school, so I’d avoid extremely precise and technical stuff. My objective is to convey some basic information about this topic, just to present all these possible technologies. For instance, I’ve heard something about DNA computing and storage, which will probably come before quantum computing (this is what Michio Kaku thinks, if I got it correctly). I don’t need lots of physical demonstrations that would interrupt the fluency of this task.

Tell me if my explanation was clear (it’s a bit difficult to explain as this type of exam only exists here, where I live, it’s not like American presentations) and ofc thank you in advance!



Submitted November 16, 2017 at 03:21PM by aventhal http://ift.tt/2jxsVPh via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment