Saturday, November 4, 2017

Pixel 2 XL has bad reviews, but i dont see why

This was supposed to be a bad ass long review explaining why all the negative press regarding Google's new pixel 2 XL being terrible and having a bad screen and bad colors but I'm admittedly lazy and will not do that. You'll have to just trust me when I say the Pixel 2 XL is without doubt the best Android phone I've ever picked up from the camera to the artifical intelligence to the lag melting speed of uninhibited and unbloated pure Android experience. This phone should sell for the camera alone, it's incredible. Google lens b is amazing and has identified everything I've asked it too so far including a b off brand of queso chip dip I bought from Publix, back luxary car, my car, a box of nature valley bars and more, it's no slack. The image stabalization on the b videos shot with thisbphone make every video a homerun. Many more reasons I will not list and cannot list due to being inebriated. If you have not given the phone a chance yet, pick it up . U have 2 weeks to return it, u'll probably thank me.



Submitted November 05, 2017 at 08:28AM by RuckusStudios http://ift.tt/2zktMZx via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment