Sunday, November 12, 2017

SSD suddenly lost 150 GB of free disk space

My 500 GB SSD had about 150 GB free space. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but it is now in the range of a few 100 MBs free space. I know that I accidentally enabled the "offline files" option (under settings) yesterday and quickly turned it back off when i realized i did not want this option. Is it possible the offline files option used up 150 GB of storage space? Would these files not be deleted after turning the option back off? Or maybe my storage space is gone due to some other reason?

I'm really confused, open to any ideas about what may be going on :) Perhaps there is a way I can tell my computer to sort all files by "date created" and see what files are new (created within the last 2 days)?



Submitted November 12, 2017 at 05:13PM by riffdex http://ift.tt/2yV4OAW via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment