Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Windows wireless service not running?

Overnight, my laptop has lost all WiFi networks. It can’t even see any around my house or around my school. I never changed anything either, I fell asleep watching a YouTube video and when I brought my computer to school it couldn’t detect any networks. I’ve tried running the repairs as a administrator, but it fails every time. I go into the services app, and try to run the WLAN auto config and it gives me the “Windows could not start the WLAN Auto Config service on local computer” Error 0x00ce508: 0xc00ce508 I’m not sure where to go from here as all internet searches have come up with the same response. I’m sorry if this is the wrong sub, but it seemed like the only one I could find. Any thoughts are welcomed, thanks!



Submitted November 16, 2017 at 06:57AM by thefistofgoodnes http://ift.tt/2yLqawQ via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment