Friday, February 26, 2021

Does anyone else find Apple computers cumbersome/difficult to use?

I grew up on PCs and every time I get on an Apple I find the user interface is not intuitive or user friendly at all. Part of this is what I’m used to but by now I should have become somewhat accustomed to it.

The inability to right click and the way things are laid out, it just seems very clunky and hard to use. I’m not sure if this would change if I owned one, but using one now feels like texting with gloves on.

They look great, and the style and design of the hardware and software are beautiful aesthetically I just can’t seem to get around the interface.

I’ve used iPhones for years and love them so I’d like to go all Apple but it seems like quite a learning curve getting accustomed to their design.



Submitted February 26, 2021 at 05:43PM by Uncle-Buckwild https://ift.tt/3uzBB82 via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment