Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Can a smartphone display of phone A which matches the size and dimensions of another smartphone display of phone B be used in the phone B?

Okay hear me out, I have been giving this a lot of thought and i couldn’t find the answer anywhere, so I'm here to find this out. Can a iPhone 11 display be used in iPhone XR? Can Samsung Galaxy S21+ display be used in Samsung Galaxy A71? Can Redmi Note 10 Pro display be used in Redmi Note 9s? These phones could use a major upgrade with the same display size. There are some things to consider like the holder, the connectors and all but if these conditions weren't a problem, could they be used? I have first hand experience with the above mentioned Redmi devices and the displays fit perfectly but I don't know if it’ll work or not? Does anyone have any idea about this?



Submitted June 09, 2021 at 12:32PM by Falconx64 https://ift.tt/3va24Ir via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment