Saturday, May 7, 2016

I Don't Know What To Do With My Life

So I know that I want to do something with computers for a living, but I don't know what exactly I want to do nor do I know what degree I should get to get there.

I'm mostly interested in the hardware side of computers more than the software. I enjoy building them, comparing parts and researching to see which is truly better at a certain price, and I enjoy troubleshooting for my friends when they have problems. I took a Java class last semester and realized how much i dislike coding so I don't think that's really where I should head.

I'm going to try to get a job at a local family owned computer store. Other than that, the only prior experience I have is building my friend and I both a computer, and a school internship with our IT guy for a semester.

Any suggestions are welcome and if there's somewhere else you think I should post this, I'll be glad to move the post.



Submitted May 08, 2016 at 03:04AM by Kisame9734 http://ift.tt/1rDP7G4 via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment