Friday, May 6, 2016

I may have found the evidence that Samsung is secretly taking pictures from your phone.

I woke up and my phone is right beside my ear, and i notice this wierd clicking noise coming from my phone. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus. I checked where its coming from, i pressed the camera into my ear and confirmed it's coming from the camera. Thoughts come to my mind, maybe its a defect or something like hardware problem. I turned the screen on and listen again to the camera but the noise was gone. so i tried going to the camera application to see if operating it would make a sound. try different things taking photos, videos, continuous shots, auto focus, etc. But nothing resembles the clicking noise. I turned off the screen and the clicking noise was there again. Luckily my father have the same phone. so i check it and it does the same thing. it has this clicking noise in the camera when the screen is turned off. Now it is not any more a defect or hardware problem. So i think it was taking pictures. I tried another experiment. i've been connected to our wifi the whole time, so i tried turning it off. turned off the screen and pressed the camera to my ear. and poof it was gone. make sense. so it may be really taking pictures secretly. so i think i have malicious software or hacker got in my phone. so i format my phone and our wifi router (i think reseting this was unnecessary... well) for the sake of the experiment. so then my phone and network is refreshly formatted. so i booted up my phone and in the set up i didn't log in any account and turned off location etc and decline any data collections. so my phone is freshly formatted. nothing in it. turned off the screen pressed the camera into my ear.. nothing... then i connected to wifi. turned off the screen and pressed the camera into my ear... and theres the clicking noise coming from the camera... soooooo is Samsung secretly taking pictures or not? Conclusion: It secretly take pictures in rear cam when screen is off, making that clicking noise because it has mechanical components(camera with focus). and when screen is turned on means someone is using it .. the clicking noise was gone in rear cam maybe because its taking pictures from the front cam , no noise since it has no mechanical components(at least in my phone, front cam no focus). It needs internet of course so they can get them. Maybe you should try it in your phone. it should be connected to the internet. and camera has focus so it has mechanical noise when operating. turn off the screen. press the camera to your ear because its very low clicking noise. and may be it should be a samsung phone.



Submitted May 07, 2016 at 08:26AM by zodiarkm http://ift.tt/1WPwMS8 via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment