Saturday, May 7, 2016

I need help deciding what to spend my money on.

So I have recently been thinking about spending my money on several things. These are: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and I will be using it for Media and playing simple games on the move since my current phone (Galaxy S4 Mini) is very laggy and has a bad battery. (Can get the S7 Edge for about 1000$). Upgrade my Gaming PC (Current Specs : Intel Core i3 3220, AMD Radeon HD 7700 Graphics, 8 GB of Ram) (Can get the GTX 1080, a new Motherboard, CPU and RAM for about 1200$ and I will be able to buy it in about 6 months then), Wii U for playing Nintendo Exclusives like Zelda (Can get the Wii U for about 300 - 400$) I have about 1000$ to spend and I would like some help to decide what to buy. Sorry for long text (This is a updated version of my old post.) / Thanks!



Submitted May 07, 2016 at 09:58PM by Repsej11 http://ift.tt/1WQKWCA via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment