Sunday, May 1, 2016

Need Some Advice on a Router

I'm getting sick and tired of crappy Internet strength and speed from the modem/router combo my ISP rented to me, so I'm trying to buy a new router (and I think I need a modem too). The problem is, while I understand computers like the back of my hand, I know nothing about routers. I have the following requirements for a new router and modem if I need one, so people from r/tech, can you recommend a router for me based on these requirements:

1. Must support up to a gigabit download speed (I'm switching to Fiber once it rolls out where I live, since construction for Fiber is taking place now).

2. Cover around 3500 square feet

3. Strong wall penetration

4. Overall stability and consistency

Please help me r/tech, and thank you in advance.



Submitted May 02, 2016 at 03:23AM by therealdrago http://ift.tt/21oi3hT via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment