Saturday, September 3, 2016

Giving away a massive amount of $150 off coupons for Best Buy

Im giving away my thousands of various coupons to anybody who wants them, and no you don't have to be a student to use them, you only have to be a student to sign up for them which I've already done with alot of accounts to get all of them. I recently was let go from there and I would use these for people who weren't students but needed to save money. Here's a list of which coupons I have and how much $ they take off.

$150- Any macbook or imac $150- select Microsoft surface devices $150- off select computers* $30- office home and student 2016 pc or Mac

If you want one just let me know and I'll send you a coupon.

select SKUS only *also any donations can be sent to my paypal :)

paypal.me/UBarnes



Submitted September 04, 2016 at 10:46AM by Spoog_McDuck http://ift.tt/2c3Aln5 via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment