Friday, September 16, 2016

Usb computer killer thing is a scam. Warning!

Not sure if this is right sub for this or not

So I saw the post on here about that usb stick that will kill a computer when plugged in.

So in typical fashion buying stuff I don't need I ordered one.

Well the site you order from is in China. Well wouldn't you know today I get a call from my bank saying someone tried to fraudulently use my card for $600 in China!

I don't use my card often. Last week to purchase this usb, this week it's stolen by someone in same location.

Just a warning to anyone ordering off their website, they are either stealing the cards themselves, or selling the info to someone or both. DO NOT order from there!

Luckily the charge didn't go through and the bank stopped my card and order a new one. So I'm covered.

Just a PSA



Submitted September 16, 2016 at 10:30PM by baumbach19 http://ift.tt/2cESVQm via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment