Thursday, December 1, 2016

Hey... Mic experts anyone?

Hello everyone and an early merry Christmas to you all! I have a bit of a small but important question for whoever can help. I have been recently looking into the blue yeti microphone and a few addons including the radius II shock mount and a pop filter. However when I look further for the boom arm I find that the most recommended boom arm is the Rode PSA1 which is very much out of my price range. I am currently searching for a good mic boom arm that can be reliable out of the box to hold the 2.7 pound total if the microphone while maintaining my 20-40 buck price range. I have found a few contestants that say they can hold 1.5 KG (3.3ib) however there are always reviews saying it's sags with the settup I'm looking at. I would very much appreciate it if someone can help me with my current situation. Thank you very much all, and have a Merry early Christmas!



Submitted December 02, 2016 at 11:08AM by JoshyDMC http://ift.tt/2geKHR4 via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment