Monday, December 12, 2016

How do I force a bluetooth connection with a paired device while that device is currently connected with another paired device?

Occasionally I get settled in with a device to watch netflix, only to find that my headphones are currently connected to the last used device in another room. Right now I have to get up and find the other device and either shut it off, or manually disconnect the bluetooth connection with the headphones before I can manually connect with the device I want to use. Seems pretty clumsy, especially when I'm feeling exceptionally lazy.

So.. How can I tell the device I'm holding to just "take over" the connection, forcing the other device to disconnect?



Submitted December 13, 2016 at 08:17AM by joziel_lara http://ift.tt/2hrLnE6 via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment