Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Macbook Air vs Ultrabook

Hey Reddit!

I'm about to embark on a big world trip over the next year or two. I've got my SLR I've got my gopro and what I'm missing is a compact laptop device that can handle a bit of post photo/video processing, but versatile enough to travel with and fit into a small daypack. I currently have no other apple devices that I plan to travel with, I have however owned them in the past and enjoy their userfriendly software. My question remains, is the MacBook Air worth the extra few hundred? Or given my scenario would a Ultrabook be more vuable for me? Keeping in mind my budget is no more than $1200 USD.

Many thanks in advance!



Submitted December 08, 2016 at 07:10AM by jesse5377 http://ift.tt/2gE3K7q via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment