Friday, January 20, 2017

Directing and Managing internet bandwidth

Is it possible to direct more bandwidth to a specific computer?

So I'm in a dorm with two other roommates, my connection is extremely unreliable, when downloading a game/app I can download from 600 KB's/sec to 50 MB's/sec. Is there an app that I can download to direct more of the bandwidth to my computer? or going into the command prompt and manually set it up?

some days my internet struggles to even load webpages(So I'll go use the neighbors connection if needed) which is extremely problematic if I need to do homework.

I'm not a genius when it comes to networking/programming, so a step by step would be extremely appreciated if I have to go into the command prompt window.



Submitted January 21, 2017 at 05:31AM by Phanton612 http://ift.tt/2iUE6Mc via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment