Sunday, January 22, 2017

Go Pro beginner's advice

Hello! My friends and I are always doing something stupid. When it's all over, I think to myself "damn, I really wish I had recorded that". Sometimes I am able to record it on my phone, but not always because we are often on bikes and I need both hands for that. This is why I would like a go pro, however I'm not 100% sure of what type of go pro I should get/ what accessories I should get with it in order to be hands free. I would like some advice on what type of go pro I should look for that could be rather less expensive then some of the newer ones and what type of accessories I should get (or if they even exist) so that I 1. Don't look like a COMPLETE fool, 2. I don't have to worry about water or mud damaging the camera, and 3. Night vision? Thanks, I am really lookin forward to your advice and have a good one!



Submitted January 23, 2017 at 02:17AM by JakobeShady http://ift.tt/2khwLvm via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment