Saturday, January 7, 2017

Tech patented by Google

I'm studying engineering in Norway, and i really want to start a project while taking my degree. I came across a patent (that will remain undisclosed) owned by google. Note that there is no market for this yet.

So, to cut to the chase, I'm wondering whether or not it's worth working with as it's something that has enormous potential (in my eyes), but as previously mentioned, the patent for it is owned by google. My initial though was just to leave it, but i can't get my mind off it. I though I might work with it and perhaps write by bachelors thesis on this, and potentially make it into a business and compete with google when it reaches the market.

Any thoughts if it's possible to make a business out of it when they launch their products? Or should I just do it as a project?



Submitted January 08, 2017 at 01:41AM by afffili http://ift.tt/2iQ5jBj via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment