Sunday, February 26, 2017

Possible? Mother app communicating with phone, pc, car, smart home, watch, arduino, etc. Help!

hey everyone!

This has been a dream of mine for a long time, but I'm not quite sure where to start. And I know that much of this has likely been thoroughly explored, but bear me for not finding it in one place yet :) Basically, I am slowly working toward building a smart mobile home (and potentially mobile workshops) with all sorts of crazy stuff that communicate with a central program; which would, like apple stuff, sync across multiple devices, but of separate operating systems and sub-controllers like arduino. Yeah I know, just another "Jarvis". But I mean a real, real Jarvis which monitors and regulates whatever I connect it to, and relays relevant data back. I'd like to think that I could do that by: -throttling an opensource AI to learn specific things, datamine -exporting data from each device to a mother app with a custom "translator" for each one if necessary, which communicates with AI Can anyone walk me through some fundamentals here? Like, scripting, packets, whatever it is; I'm pretty ignorant :/ I GREATLY appreciate any solid input here. I'm counting on the generosity of fellow crazies :)



Submitted February 26, 2017 at 01:11PM by bryanthecrab http://ift.tt/2lIJ81r via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment