Saturday, April 29, 2017

iPhone 6 screen is popping up from frame.

Alright, I have no idea if this is an easy fix or something I just want to hear some of your ideas.

So it started one time in school, I had not checked my phone "carefully" in the morning but when I had class I was bored because I knew mostly all that we talked about. And I noticed something was off, the display had popped up just a little bit around the volume buttons, I didn't think of it much and pushed it back, but it popped up on it's own just a little later.

Now this just happened out of nowhere because I just noticed it without dropping it or something. Now a couple of days later it has just been worse, the whole left side is basically up about half a centimeter in an arch shape. If i try to push it down with some power the other side is starting to pop out as well so I try not to do anything. So now the question, what should I do? I have realized that the glue is not working properly as it should and yes, I know that iPhone is a terrible brand when it comes to phones but I got it from my dad as a gift since my old one was broken. I am planning on buying a new phone once I start working in about a week (Samsung of course since iPhones haven't been the best for me) but I figured it could be dangerous with the screen not in place.

TL;DR: Screen coming off of screen more and more, what to do?



Submitted April 29, 2017 at 04:51PM by ekstrom14 http://ift.tt/2oVJ8eW via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment