Thursday, November 23, 2017

iSwitched from iPhone to a Galaxy S7 edge, and have a couple questions...

[Question 1: Cases] So, I bought my Galaxy S7 Edge a few months ago from eBay, used to replace my old iPhone 6. I LOVED the silicone case made by Apple themselves, and I can't seem to find anything like that for the S7 Edge. It came with an (also used) speck clear candyshell, but it's yellowing and cracking. Does Samsung make a silicone case for this phone like the Apple one, is there a 3rd party one like it, or am I out of luck?

[Question 2: Software] I have the Verizon model, and I was wondering how to remove the Verizon boot screen? It's really ugly, and all the guides on YouTube are either fake, or outdated. If I need to root, how do I do so?

[Question 3: Water Resistance] As I bought the phone used, is there any way to know if it's been taken apart, and if it's still water resistant? I have a little more confidence of it going into the sink on accident, but I'm not sure if it's still able to be ran under the sink.

[Question 4: Software Updates] I read that Oreo will be coming to the S7 series in about 125-180 days after official launch of stock Oreo, but the article didn't say when it was published, so, when do we get it? Any rumors? Any new features? How long will the S7 be supported for?

Thanks!



Submitted November 23, 2017 at 03:16AM by TheLioncraft http://ift.tt/2B3GIkr via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment