Thursday, October 25, 2018

Is there a point in watching movies of Blu-ray 1080p quality on a laptop? Clarification in the description.

If this sub is not the correct place to ask this, I apologize. Please direct me to where I should ask instead. Thank you.

My brother has movie files of Blu-ray 1080p quality - he says he wants to collect the best possible quality graphics. Those files are always around 5-8 GB sizes. I like to collect movies as well, some are in normal 1080p quality, and they're about just a bit over 1 GB. My laptop is a good quality gaming laptop; comparing the two graphics, I don't see any difference.

I think my brother may be wasting memory space for these movies; we only watch on our computers, we don't own Blur-ray players or high end TVs. If there is no graphical difference, is there a point at all?



Submitted October 25, 2018 at 07:16PM by vbt31 https://ift.tt/2JfBfMx via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment