Thursday, November 8, 2018

I am browsing for a phone (I'm gravely serious, PLEASE HELP).

It needs to be unlocked as my service is Straight Talk, contain 18 (but preferably 32 GB) built-in storage, I strongly prefer android OS and honestly virtual voicemail would be nice. Shopping for anything be it a piece of tech or some other item I almost never am confident when I try to buy online. I've heard "read the reviews" but rarely is anything a solid 4 stars much less 5. There are always those two and one star reviews that make me question the quality and investment of the product (I just become incredibly cautious. This has become a major problem as I have been wanting a new home pc and tablet but have yet to settle on ANY choices -- UGH) -- so unless I am purchasing a video game or movie I typically I avoid shopping via the internet. I also care about stability, flaws (battery overheating, fragile screen) and fail rates. Oh and specs as well as processing speed and power that is comparable to current phones (as much as possible). One last point is I do not have the most generous budget. I could save money for a few months and buy a phone in the 300 range at the most, just keep that in mind. I'd prefer around 260 or less. I don't need finger print readers or face recognition -- just a phone that is reliable, decent and has customization options. Many thanks in advance, I was not sure where to post my inquiry. Please be polite, and again you all have my gratitude.



Submitted November 09, 2018 at 12:33AM by Miss_Robot_ https://ift.tt/2qwZoWq via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment