Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Something's wrong

I'm maybe on the wrong subreddit but when I was plugging in my computer (cause I switched rooms and had to bring my computer to a another room) then I opened the pc after plugging everything including the monitors, then I heard a spark or a "Zzzaat" so I turned it off immediately then tried it again but without the pc connected to the avr to test out if the avr works turns out it doesnt, so I tried connecting it to my wall and again I heard and saw a spark coming from the backpanel of my tower. But I tried turning on the pc before plugging everything else and it worked and the time I plugged in the monitors the incident happened. Anyone can help?



Submitted November 22, 2018 at 04:25AM by Jayrirez https://ift.tt/2BqCUMX via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment