Tuesday, January 22, 2019

What is going on with my second HDD?

(Model: ST500DM002

OS: Windows 10 operating on the C: HDD)

Hi everybody! New user here!

I had a problem a few hours ago... I left my PC hibernating, and suddenly the power at home went off. An hour later i restarted my PC and everything seemed to be ok, but as i executed a program located on my second HDD (Disk D : ) my PC froze and kicked me from the program... I restarted it as i noticed the Disk was not being detected and now it simply won't be detected either on the BIOS or Disk Manager... The Disk is connected and it's new (bought by a Friend some time ago) and i've tried switching cables between the C : and D : to see if there is a problem but the only thing it does is make some sort of booting noise and spin for a few seconds, it makes a "tick"-like noise and it then stops... I really need your help to at least know what to do... Please...



Submitted January 23, 2019 at 10:02AM by Manu_spawn http://bit.ly/2sJ3BHD via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment