Friday, February 22, 2019

Instagram alternative

I'm just reading the WSJ Article that came out today about FB collecting data from 3rd party app... blah blah blah privacy concerns...blah blah blah ...

.... Anyways I don't use Facebook anymore for a variety of personal reasons, but still like and use Instagram, thought I'm trying to limit my usage a bit and would rather not have a FB developed app on my phone.

I was wondering if it would be possible for a 3rd party to develop a "Instagram viewer" app that would allow me to view Instagram on my phone but not have to log in (maybe?) or maybe just with less/limited data being shared with FB? (kinda like viewing Instagram from desktop)

Just an idea and I was curious if this is or could be a thing?



Submitted February 23, 2019 at 12:34AM by GirtyGirty https://ift.tt/2GTV3pE via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment