Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Help-desk testers needed

Hello Reddit

​

My name is Max and I'm doing a group project where we need to manage a help desk. I could really use some volunteers to send in Computer related Questions/problems. You do not have to have a real problem you can invent one, but if you do we will try our best to get back to you as soon as possible and try to solve it.

​

Please test us, we will try to handle all the mails professional as long as you keep it seriously.

​

If you are willing to participate you can send a mail with the question to: [support@forthefuture.zohodesk.eu](mailto:support@forthefuture.zohodesk.eu)

​

​

​

Hello Reddit

​

My name is Max and I'm doing a group project where we need to manage a help desk. I could really use some volunteers to send in Computer related Questions/problems. You do not have to have a real problem you can invent one, but if you do we will try our best to get back to you as soon as possible and try to solve it.

​

Please test us, we will try to handle all the mails professional as long as you keep it seriously.

​

If you are willing to participate you can send a mail to: [support@forthefuture.zohodesk.eu](mailto:support@forthefuture.zohodesk.eu)

​



Submitted March 19, 2019 at 03:18PM by KapietMax https://ift.tt/2UHy0SR via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment