Wednesday, March 13, 2019

HELP I need somebody HELP

Hey Reddit, so I was getting an Xbox One S and using a monitor for better response time, but the place I have to put it, is also where my dad has a little TV in that same spot. I don’t know how to or even if I can use all of this stuff (with speakers) in place of the TV. We sorta know how to get the receiver to use the monitor as it’s input instead of the TV we had before, but AUDIO IS THE PROBLEM.

If anyone can help us with how to get the audio going, since neither the Xbox nor the monitor act as their own source of sound that can be plugged into speakers.

Basically, I need to know how to get the whole setup to produce the Audio from the Direct TV channels, as it would with the TV.

Thanks to anyone who can help! I can’t use my new Xbox and monitor otherwise! 😬



Submitted March 14, 2019 at 07:13AM by WholesomeRetriever https://ift.tt/2Hv7CIh via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment