Monday, March 18, 2019

Is my laptop eligible for the upgrade am hoping for?

Hello 👋, I am an architect (undergraduate) and I have a lenovo laptop, not sure about the model, its g50 or something like that maybe g80 but it has 5th Gen i5 and 4gb ram with 500gb hdd, programs like autocad have started to lag alot, files usually take hour to load and as I have to complete my assignments, its very stressful, I cannot afford a new laptop at the moment but I do have a budget of around $100 So I was hoping to upgrade my hdd to ssd 120gb because storage is not an issue I dont need alot of storage and will upgrade my ram from 4 to 8 but few of my friends suggested me that my laptop wont support ssd and ram more than 8 and it wont make a difference so am here for experts advice! Please help fellow redditors!



Submitted March 18, 2019 at 01:46PM by safeer4abro https://ift.tt/2XZed3z via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment