Friday, March 22, 2019

My headphones don't work on my PC

Before i start im sorry if this is the wrong subreddit to submit this post / this has been already answered if so link me the post that was answered. Thanks.

Hello,Ive been using my headphones for almost a year but today i had to go and i plugged my Headphones to my phone To listen to some music and when i came back home and i plugged my headphones to my PC but id could only hear from the right headphone jack and what i did to see if to see if the headphones were still okay and weren't any problems with them i plugged them to my phone and it worked On both sides so i plugged them to the pc and it only worked on the right side so ik the headphones work but idk what to do Ive already did a restart WITH the headphone plugged in and i dont know what to do.

So if anybody answered this already/know what is the solution would really help me because ive searched this on youtube and found nothing that could help me

Again sorry if this has been answered or in the wrong subreddit and this is the first time (i think) i plugged on the phone.

And i dont remember the name of my headphones.



Submitted March 22, 2019 at 08:09PM by yuvalts https://ift.tt/2OlTaUj via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment