Thursday, May 23, 2019

G-Mail is absolute garbage now

I realize this isn't really for /r/tech but I have no idea where to even post this in Reddit. Every other subreddit auto-blocks.

Gmail used to be a decent, simple platform. Then Inbox took over and I never looked back, as Inbox solved literally every email problem I've ever encountered. It had amazing sorting abilities and to only see what I wanted. It was great at filtering. And it was SIMPLE.

Now gmail has turned to absolute garbage. My important emails become lost in promotional spam, or my important emails go straight to the spam folder, and despite a dozen rules gmail still thinks [important==spam] and [spam==important]. Spam is always shown at the top of my screen along with advertisements and other crap I could care less about. Fuck how Google has become. I've already dropped Chrome a while ago, gmail is next to go.

TLDR: Inbox was amazing. G-mail is garbage. Rant over.



Submitted May 23, 2019 at 08:36AM by doxx_in_the_box http://bit.ly/2Qjl9oH via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment