Wednesday, July 24, 2019

SAE University Thesis - A.I in Music Production

Hello everybody!

My name is Asen Nedyalkov and I am just about to finish my 2 years audio production coarse at SAE, Amsterdam. I am writing a thesis for my diploma on A.I in music production. I would like to see how exactly are those new technologies changing the way that we are composing, mixing and mastering music. I am sure that all of you are aware of the recent boom of ML / AI automated audio processing and music composing tools that have conquered the international industry market /Izotope mixing/mastering assistance, smartEQ, Captain Chords, AIVA composer, LANDR and many others/.

It is essential to me to find out what is your opinion about them, how are other professionals and experts from the industry looking on that subject, so I prepared a small survey of 9 questions, that I would like you to answer! I must say that its entirely anonymous and your answers are not going to be used outside of the limits of this thesis project.

https://forms.gle/uBPa4Ey9d8WFPukSA

I would be more than happy if you would like to share some thoughts on this, here on the forum. Let me know what you think!



Submitted July 25, 2019 at 12:11AM by A-Nedyalkov https://ift.tt/2YoioZJ via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment