Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Want to buy a gaming laptop......

Hello guys,

first of all sorry, if im breaking some rules or something, its my first post here !

I wanted to ask following Question:

I want to buy a gaming laptop. It should run low requirement games like world of warcraft, league of legends, and maybe some newer games on medium graphics. But whats more important to me, is that it should run these things with a second monitor connected. I've had issues in the past where my game would run smoothly but lag when i connect a second monitor...

What specs am i aiming for and whats the price-range if you had to guess?

Can someone maybe recommend a laptop for this purpose or a good webiste to look for one? It should be able to be delivered to middle-europe, where i live.

Sorry for some mistakes, english is not my main-language.

Thanks in advance!



Submitted July 16, 2019 at 02:05PM by JusstMani https://ift.tt/2XLwDbj via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment