Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Windows 10

Hello guys . I have a laptop with windows 10 since i've bought it 2 years ago . The laptop is used only for school stuff , like PowerPoint and Google and stuff like that , it has i5 7200u 4gb ram gtx 950m from ASUS . I've reinstalled the windows many times because i always had a probleme with it . First when i bought it i installed windows 10 and it went good for 2 months , then it hit me we a big probleme , i couldnt use my start up bar and couldnt shut down the computer , then i reinstalled the windows and had a probleme with the internet , if i was on wifi it will dissconect me many times until i couldnt connect any more and i had to restart , and more problemes like that . Even that is kinda slow for the configuration of my laptop , only 4 gm ram for windows 10 ?

I've tried to install windows 7 , even Ubuntu and it dindnt work , and i tried to install it many and many times without success.
I did a little bit of research and i've come to the conclusion that other OS then windows 10 or 8 (i dindt try it i dont want windows 8) is blocked by the bios . Can i unblock it or what is the probleme ? How can install other OS then windows 10 ? im sick of it .



Submitted August 20, 2019 at 02:06PM by Helvas https://ift.tt/2ZoPTM9 via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment