Wednesday, November 27, 2019

2 Monitors and 4K TV all to one PC? It will work ok?

I believe my PC can take 3 monitors as standard. I have a 27 inch monitor and another a little smaller. As a third I'd like a 40 inch TV which will be further away. I want to use this on occasion to display entertainment on while I work, such as tv from web browser, or video sites, etc, or even multi task in a large screen aside from the other two.

My question is, can I do that? My current older TV doesn't display the desktop properly, but it is old from 2013 1080p. I want to grab a new 4k samsung, so will my idea work properly? I also want to optionally use it as a TV if required.



Submitted November 27, 2019 at 10:37PM by platinumeye007 https://ift.tt/34s0aGz via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment