Thursday, November 28, 2019

Internet Service recommendations?

Hello r/tech, Not sure if this is the right sub to ask this question but worth a shot. Like the title says, I'm a little lost and could use some guidance here. I need to get internet for my campsite located in a relatively remote area in South Jersey (NJ) . Tmobile is absolutely useless in this area. I just want internet and I know of other campers that basically have Hotspots for their internet since there isn't any internet lines available in the area. I'd like to get something similar for myself, hopefully something that's cheap with decent speeds. Unfortunately my neighbors are away for the season so I can't ask them about their internet provider they have. Also, I may only use this campsite 6 months out of the year. I'm not really sure what kind of service to ask for when I call AT&T or Verizon, or maybe there are better options out there. Hope to gain some knowledge before I start calling around. Do you guys have any recommendations or experience with something like this?



Submitted November 28, 2019 at 04:43PM by MSI-ram3n https://ift.tt/2R0vMz0 via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment