Sunday, March 1, 2020

External Drive won’t read on my Mac but would read on my windows

Hey there!

So, just to get it out there, my HDD is set to ExFat.

I used a Mac at work because it’s what’s provided for me by the company. I like to take home my hard drive and work at home sometimes that’s why I have my files on an HDD.

For some reason, my Mac won’t read my HDD at all while my Windows still does.

Everytime I check the Disk Utility, my hard drive seems to be detected but it’s grayed out and I can’t even eject it it because it says it’s “in use” even though it doesn’t really appear anywhere else.

Anyone has a similar problem and possibly a solution?

Thanks in advance :-)



Submitted March 02, 2020 at 09:49AM by drstrngr https://ift.tt/38bFeVm via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment