Wednesday, March 4, 2020

My computer freezes

I have a hp 15-F009wm which isn't a great computer I believe, but I only use it to watch college classes and series once in a while, so I though it should be just about fine. The thing is now I'm in the middle of a video-class and it freezes, the video continues but I cant pause it, the mouse works but I can't click on anything. I have to unplug it to turn it off. I have now discovered that this doesn't happen only when watching videos, and that it's happening every 20 minutes! I mean I can't have my computer on for more than 30 minutes. The worst part is that all this was super sudden , it worked perfectly fine a week ago. I've had it for almost 4 years now, should I buy a new one or have this one checked?



Submitted March 04, 2020 at 08:21PM by CogitoErgoSum101 https://ift.tt/2uS8in4 via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment