Tuesday, May 19, 2020

App implementation based on your submissions

Hello fellow tech-heads,

I recently promised my father that I would help him out with his poor financial situation.

I have helped him to a point where I’m no longer able to do anymore supporting.

I got an idea, I have made an app that helps him keep track of everything financial but I only need the power supply bit of it, he uses a lot of power on unnecessary stuff. I need your advice on what features to implement in the power usage app, right now I have:

  • day to day usage
  • his power bills
  • the feature to call his provider directly

It would be a huge help as to what else I could implement for him to make life easier and let him enjoy everyday things again.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.



Submitted May 20, 2020 at 02:17AM by CrazyGobler https://ift.tt/2TmIGI3 via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment