Friday, May 8, 2020

Color Spectrum of the TK-41 Color Television Camera

This is about historical technology, so I’m not sure if it fits here.

My friend and I are creating a stage show that is made to mimic a musical variety show from the 1960’s. It’s set in 1966, which means it probably would’ve been filmed with a TK-41, unless I’ve done my homework incorrectly. I’m wondering if anyone has a visual of the color spectrum the TK-41 was capable of producing.

So far, we’ve concluded that the color palette should favor warm hues, and that most cool colors should be bright and bold (lime, cyan, magenta, etc.) I wasn’t sure where to ask about this. I considered r/filmmaking, but they seem to have an emphasis on film rather than television, and this is a technical question.



Submitted May 08, 2020 at 09:32PM by coffeezzzombie https://ift.tt/3dtsZX7 via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment