Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Does a cooling pad is gonna work on my laptop?

Basically I have to use my laptop all day and is getting a bit hot after some time. My idea is to buy a cheap cooling pad to kinda "solve" the problem. I know it's not necessary but I could also use it to elevate my computer a bit on my desk.

The thing is that I think it won't work at all because my laptop's heat sink system. Those cooling pads push air into the button part of the computer, but my laptop (Lenovo flex 14) draws fresh air from the back and blows hot air from the bottom part.

That's it... I don't know if blowing cool air to the base of the pc is going to do something useful. Is it just going to generate more resistance on those integrated fans inside my laptop?



Submitted May 06, 2020 at 05:03AM by vidal-n0 https://ift.tt/2SBecSc via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment