Sunday, May 17, 2020

IP Blacklisted by Cloudflare???

Hello,

So starting yesterday, literally every website I go to requires me to solve a captcha by cloudflare. This is happening on all the devices on my internet. I am convinced that cloudflare has falsely blacklisted me, because my internet is just a residential home internet and after running multiple virus/malware scans on my devices, everything came up negative. Also, I have programs such as League of Legends and stuff like that which use cloudflare captchas, but since I can only solve captchas on my browser, these programs will not run at all. Is there a way that I can get off this blacklist or solve this problem?

Thank you!!



Submitted May 18, 2020 at 08:43AM by timothyoh7 https://ift.tt/3bIwUxS via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment