Sunday, May 3, 2020

Need help looking for a laptop within budget!

So I actually already have a laptop in mind to buy at the moment! It seems to be about perfect for what I’d like. The only issue is is I’ve seen it mentioned in multiple videos as the perfect price of $1000 which is exactly my budget. However when I go to most websites the same laptop is around $1800-$1400. I’ve checked the links the videos supply and the prices are up- now I’m not sure if it’s because of something revolving around covid-19 or what- but I was wondering if anyone would know where I could get it for the amount I’m looking for.

The laptop is a i7 Acer predator Helios 300 specifically the 2019 model. I’m not going to be getting a laptop for another 1 and a half to 2 months anyways but I want to do my research in the meantime.



Submitted May 04, 2020 at 06:36AM by slushfluffs https://ift.tt/2Yutf40 via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment