Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Secret conversations on Facebook messenger

Hi, I’m hoping someone can help. I have never used the secret messenger part of Facebook messenger however when I looked about an hour ago there were multiple devices all names ‘iPhone XR’ and with dates ranging from yesterday to 5 months ago and they all had different keys when I clicked on them. I logged out of the device thought Facebook setting as I was worried I might have been hacked and someone was messaging using that function. When I logged back in there are still multiple devices with different keys but now all the dates have changed to today 13th May. I have tried deleting the devices but it won’t let me. Can anyone help? Could someone have hacked me?

Thanks!



Submitted May 13, 2020 at 05:45AM by HollyPollie1 https://ift.tt/3fGiCkB via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment