Friday, May 22, 2020

Social media APIs for data gathering

Hello people,

I am creating some small projects to play with APIs. Can someone please help me to understand which websites have official APIs for data collection?

I check Reddit, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter so far. Among these Twitter and Reddit has their official APIs for queries which allows getting tweets and posts and stuff. However, I didn't see the same with LinkedIn and TikTok. It seems they don't have anything for data collection.

Also is there any other social media website that you know provides APIs for such purpose?

Also, if there is some other page where I should be asking web dev questions please let me know?

Thank you in advance.



Submitted May 22, 2020 at 09:27PM by blackkiritok https://ift.tt/2zZOYXm via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment